from recipes to cabinetry to table settings -- talking about all things kitchen...and then some
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Black Tie Premiere!
Welcome to my new blog! So glad you stopped by. I'm not a chef, nor am I employed in the food industry. But I do work in a related field -- I'm a mom! And I also like to eat -- a lot. So I'll be sharing with you some things that I've learned and experienced in my own kitchen, and some fun I've had along the way.
What do you do if you're an industrious, creative, experienced kitchen designer who loves to sell cabinets but lives in Michigan -- a state where all construction has dried up?... Well, you take your act out on the road -- the virtual highway that is!
And what does a wife do to help?...Well, if she's a wife who's creative herself, knows her way around the kitchen, and loves to blog, she creates an outlet to let the world discover just what he has to offer.
If you or someone you know is onsidering buying a new kitchen, check out Whoesale Cabinet Warehouse and find out just how convenient, beautiful, and affordable new cabinets can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment